What do we do?
- We provide a bespoke package for each client we work with
- We deliver an extensive workshop & training package for and on behalf of a number of organisations
- We undertake business consultancy projects for our clients
- We offer a tailored mentoring programme for individuals and senior managers within the third sector
- We work with trustee boards and senior management teams to undertake strategic planning to move their organisations forward
- We provide honest, practical and well researched business advice to pre-start, new start-ups, established businesses and third sector organisations.
Who do we work with?
- We specialise in third sector organisations including social enterprises, charities, voluntary, community and faith groups
- We offer lots of information, advice and guidance to those just starting out on their business journey or who have just started trading and need support in those difficult first couple of years
- We undertake work on behalf of the public sector including local authorities across Yorkshire and the Humber as well as the NHS
- We work closely with other local infrastructure organisations
- We love to work in partnership with other likeminded organisations too
Our aim is to help individuals and organisations to:
- Achieve financial sustainability
- Improve business efficiency
- Capture social impact
- Enhance marketing effectiveness
In short – we provide a range of services to meet the needs of our clients. Watch our short video to find out more.
Currently we are:
- Working with Leeds Community Foundation to deliver the Business Support element of Ideas That Change Lives. This programme is funded by Leeds City Council for more info see http://www.leedscf.org.uk/ideas-that-change-lives/
- Delivering business support workshops on behalf of Kirklees Metropolitan Council to members of staff
- Working with Key Fund on the business support element of their Early Days and Changing Ways programme
- Coaching and Mentoring a number of individuals through our annual coaching and mentoring package – 4 half day meetings plus unlimited telephone and e-mail support
- Undertaking a number of business consultancy projects for clients. Examples of the type of consultancy include:
- Business Planning
- Feasibility studies
- Consortia Working
- Facilitating staff away days
All the SEE Ahead services are geared to adding value to our clients and achieving Social, Economic and Environmental outcomes.