Third Sector Support
Social. Economic. Environmental.
Honest, practical, well-researched tools and advice for third sector organisations in the voluntary, community and faith sectors.
Organisations we work with say they feel ‘empowered’. We know it’s because we provide them with the right tools, to be able to plan and achieve the vital sustainability they need – strategic direction, governance reviews, knowledge of funding and finance, commercial skills; depending on what we, together, assess is needed.
We know how rewarding it is to set up and run a social enterprise or charity; we also know how challenging it is in terms of its sustainability. But we can help organisations to SEE the way ahead and practically plan their long-term health.
We are experts in focusing on the Social, Economic and Environmental objectives of your organisation and knowing what’s required. Nothing is left to chance with our method, and we know that those organisations that do not strategically plan are statistically found to have less chance of continued sustainability.
With SEE Ahead onboard, your organisaton has the crucial expertise and support to guide you. We want your social enterprise or charity to have the sustainability it, and its clients, deserve. We want you to be carrying out your vital work in communities, helping people to better lives for years to come. We want to work with you so that, together, we can see a better future.
Our third sector support includes:
Strategic and Business Planning
- Strategic Away Days for Senior Management
- Business Planning Support
- Organisational Development
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Costing and Pricing
- Legal Structure and Organisational Governance Reviews
- Facilitation of Board and Trustee Away Days
- Skills Audits
Capacity Building Through Coaching and Mentoring
- Tailored Support Package for Senior Managers
- Intensive Coaching on Starting a Business
- Time Management and Stress Management
Income Diversification and Funding
- Review of Income Streams – earned income, social investment and grants
- Development of a Funding Strategy and Grant Application Support
- Support to Develop Alternative Income Streams
- Review of Existing Trading Arms
- Support to Identify New Trading Ideas
- Planning and Implementation of New Business Ideas
- Recruitment and Retention
- Policies and Procedures
- Managing People
- Strategic Planning
- Promotion and Advertising
- Social Media Support
Social Impact Measurement
- Develop your Theory of Change
- Capturing your Impact
- Reporting your impact
In some cases you may be able to get funded support to work with us. Please check out the following to see if you are eligible or talk to us!
Working in the Health and Social Care Sector in Leeds?
Louanne works with Leeds Community Foundation on the Ideas that Change Lives programme to provide FREE business support to third sector organisations who work with:
- Older people
- People with a learning disability, physical disability or sensory impairment
- People with mental health needs
- People with alcohol or substance use issues
- People with long term health conditions
- Young people with support needs in transition between children’s and adult service
As well as helping with applications to the grant fund Louanne can offer support with:
- Appropriate legal structures
- Business Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Financial management
This support is available all year round and is funded by Leeds City Council.
Are you a third sector organisation in North Yorkshire? https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/stronger-communities
Are you a charity wanting to develop? https://www.lloydsbankfoundation.org.uk/we-develop/support-for-charities-to-develop
Are you wanting to look at social investment but need some support first? https://www.reachfund.org.uk/